The healthiest way to dip! Try making this delicious recipe yourself: Veggies with Tzatziki Sauce
Veggies with Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
Recipe Tips: Veggies with Tzatziki Sauce
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 6-7 "Baby" carrots
- A little bit of Broccoli, Cauliflower...
- 1 Celery
- 125g Natural Greek Yogurt
- Chopped garlic
- 1 spoonful of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of juniper
- 1 lemon
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10.4g|
|of which sugars:||11.2g|
How to make: Veggies with Tzatziki Sauce
- Steam the carrots, broccoli, cauliflower... in the morning and let them cool until the afternoon snack.
- For the Tzatziki sauce, mix the following ingredients: Greek yogurt, sliced cucumber, oil, salt, pepper, juniper, lemon juice and garlic. Let it cool 1-2 hours in the fridge after you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Put all the veggies in a dish with the sauce for dipping and enjoy!