If you’re vegan, this smoothie will be your favourite. Not only because of its texture and flavour, but also for its important and essential nutritional benefits.
This Vegan B12 Smoothie provides vitamin B12 from a vegan source, the algae Chlorella, the only one that is biologically active.
Recipe Tips: Vegan B12 Smoothie
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200ml of vegetable milk (soya, oat, almond...)
- 1 serving of Chlorella Powder from HSNessentials
- 1 serving of Dried Coconut powder from HSNfoods
- 1/2 frozen papaya
- 1 kiwi
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,5g|
|of which sugars:||17,2g|
How to make: Vegan B12 Smoothie
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Mix well.
- Serve in a glass or a cup.