Perfect snack for professional athletes! Created by one of the best Spanish athletes: Saúl Craviotto. You need to try making these Vanilla and Cinnamon Waffles at home. We look forward to your comments!
Vanilla and Cinnamon Waffles Recipe
Do you like waffles? Then, keep reading this recipe by Saúl Craviotto. You will love them!
Recipe Tips: Vanilla and Cinnamon Waffles by Saúl Craviotto
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Waffle
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 250g of Oat Flour
- If you want to make it more consistent, you can add 150g of oat flour and 150g of Oat Flakes
- 250ml of milk, vegetable drink or water
- 30g of Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- 50g of Xylitol
- You can add 1 scoop of Evoegg for a more spongy texture
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7g|
|of which sugars:||3.6g|
How to make: Vanilla and Cinnamon Waffles by Saúl Craviotto
- First of all, mix all the dry ingredients and add the liquid ones little by little.
- Mix until everything is well-combined and let it settle from 5 to 10 minutes so that the oat flakes will rise.
- Turn on the waffle iron and start pouring the mass.
- Top them with a cream or syrup of your choice.