Appetizing and delicious Two-Tone Banana Roll-Ups
Recipe Tips: Two-Tone Banana Roll-Ups
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Roll-Up
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Egg and 3 egg whites
- 30g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 30g of Ground almond
- 40ml of Plant drink
- 15g of Pure cocoa powder
- 30g of 0% Whipped cheese
- 30g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7g|
|of which sugars:||2.7g|
How to make: Two-Tone Banana Roll-Ups
- Put the egg and the milk in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the oat flour and ground almond and start mixing until you get a blend without lumps.
- Pour some sweetener.
- Whisk the egg whites in a big bowl.
- Add the blend to the egg whites with smooth and folding movement.
- Divide the resulting blend in two, add the cocoa to one of the two and mix it.
- Take two pastry bags, put each blend in one of them. Cut the end and spread it on vegetable paper in an oven tray, alternate both blends to create a stripe pattern.
- Bake at 175ºC for 8.12 minutes.
- Blend 30g of whipped cheese with a scoop of Evowhey.
- Spread this blend on the sponge cake. Put a banana on and roll it carefully so that it will not break.
Check out your shopping cart, ready with all the ingredients you will need!