A delicious afternoon snack or post-workout treat: Turkey Sandwich with Oat Bread.
Recipe Tips: Turkey Sandwich with Oat Bread
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 50g turkey breast
- 1 egg and 4 egg whites
- 50g Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 2 slices of Havarti cheese
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.6g|
|of which sugars:||2.6g|
How to make: Turkey Sandwich with Oat Bread
- To make the bread, mix the egg whites and oat flour.
- Cook two pancakes on a pan.
- When they are ready, cut them in half. Put the turkey and cheese on each half.
- You can also add some lettuce leaves, although it is completely optional.
with the oat flour you will need to make this recipe.