If you prefer a low-carb sandwich, this Tuna Bread Sandwich recipe is for you!
Recipe Tips: Tuna Bread Sandwich
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 slices of havarti
- 1/2 sliced tomato
- 1/4 cut cucumber
- Lettuce leaves
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8.2g|
|of which sugars:||0.5g|
How to make: Tuna Bread Sandwich
- Whisk the eggs, add the pepper and tuna. Stir properly.
- Heat a pan with a little bit of oil and pour half of the previous blend. Cook on both sides.
- Repeat the same process with what is left.
- Make the sandwich by adding the tomato, lettuce and cheese.