Looking for thermogenic supplements? Want to introduce them into your routine because you’re in a definition phase? With this article, we want to compare HSN fat burning supplements with Animal Cuts. Let us know which is your favourite.
Table of Thermogenic Supplements
- 1For the cost per service, the retail price of the product (without offers) is taken as a reference. For Evoripped and Evoburn, it’s the 120 capsule format; for Keto Shred, the format is 500 g.
- 2The caffeines used in Evoripped and Keto Shred comes from a natural source (from the extraction of green coffee beans). Evoburn caffeine is calculated from the sum of: Guarana + Green Tea + Yerba Mate.
- 3Nutrient amounts are given per daily dose. For Animal Pack, the amount of each ingredient is not specified because it is a proprietary formula.
What should I look for when buying a fat burner?
To choose a good thermogenic supplement or fat burner, we need to take into account a number of important points in order to select the most optimal for us:
Herbal Extract Standardisation
An attribute of the highest quality granted by the brand, and which implies that the best raw materials are being used. HSN products are made from the most useful parts of plants and have been standardised in the most studied compounds:
- Wakame extract: 10% Fucoxanthin.
- Bitter Orange extract: 30% P-Synphrine.
- Cayenne extract: 2.25% Capsaicin.
- Black Pepper extract: 100% Piperine.
- White Willow extract: 10% Salicin.
- Green Tea extract: 95% Polyphenols, 70% Catechins, 45% EGCG.
- Guarana extract: 22% caffeine.
- Green Tea extract: 50% polyphenols, 7% caffeine.
- Coleus Foskohlii extract: 10% Forskolin.
- Yerba Mate extract: 8% caffeine.
- Green Tea extract: 95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% EGCG.
Proven efficacy of thermogenic supplement ingredients
Another fundamental point is to know the properties of the ingredients with which the thermogenics are formulated – that’s to say, their evidence in terms of boosting fat loss.
HSN uses the highest quality raw materials and the most concentrated in active ingredients.
A convenient mode of use is synonymous with bringing the product closer to the end customer in a practical way that encourages its continued use.
Unlike the competing product, which involves consuming up to 18 capsules and tablets a day, HSN’s products are dosed in a more concentrated way thanks to the compounds used.
Undoubtedly, one of the most important aspects to take into account is this: how much does the thermogenic supplement cost?
Thanks to HSN’s policy on “products at the right price”, we can offer products at a very competitive price.
Last but not least, we highlight the qualities of the product’s manufacture. At HSN, we meet the highest standards in manufacturing quality, as reflected with our IFS certification, which we looked into in this post on the blog.
Other differentiating attributes worth noting are aspects such as the lack of allergens and being suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
Conclusions on Thermogenic Supplements
After an in-depth analysis of HSN’s products in comparison with its competition, we can state that we have:
- The best price per serving.
- Top quality ingredients.
- Transparent information.
- More convenient modes of use.
- Manufacturing quality.
- To find out exactly what thermogenics are, what they do and what they are used for (fat burning), we recommend you visit this post
- Thermogenic supplements are recommended during definition phases and for fat loss thanks to their functionality… continue reading.
- Tips for boosting fat burning – don’t miss out! Direct Link.