Collagen is that powerful antioxidant whose popularity is constantly increasing. People are becoming more interested in this supplement due to its anti-aging properties. Nevertheless, you can take it alone or combine it with other ingredients such as Magnesium. Keep reading this post to find out all you need to know about this couple.
What are Collagen and Magnesium?
Collagen and Magnesium make an incredible combo, bu why? Above all, it will help you protect your muscles and support the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Taking a brutal combination is determinant, specially if our body is not capable of meeting the requirements of both substances on its own.
Is your objective to increase the protein synthesis? Then, you should be interested in taking magnesium supplements (capsules, tablets or powder). As we mentioned previously, collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and taking both substances increases its synthesis.
The main benefit of Collagen + Magnesium supplements is shortening the regeneration of tissues: skin, bones, muscles or tendons.
What are the functions of Magnesium on our day to day?
Well, it regulates the heart rate, decreases the tiredness and fatigue and avoids the onset of muscle cramps.
Magnesium is that essential mineral that is involved in many reactions as a catalyst. In fact, it is closely connected to a series of functions:
- Supporting the muscle function and nervous system
- Improving the cardiovascular function
- Regulating the heart rate
- Providing support to the immune system
- Improving our rest and relaxation
- Strengthening the bone system
- Increasing the production of energy
- Controlling the glycemia
- Supporting the formation of the bones
What are the properties of this incredible combo?
Because magnesium is that essential mineral that is involved in many crucial physiological processes.
In fact, a deficiency of this mineral is actually quite serious because it can trigger muscle cramps and spams. Moreover, it can cause digestive problems and cognitive pathologies, such as anxiety or sleep disorders. A low level of magnesium is also connected to migraines.
To sum up, taking Collagen and Magnesium ensures the proper functioning of the cognitive tissue.
How much can I take in a day?
Collagen is indispensable in our daily diet since, as we grow old, our ability to produce it drops (around 1% every year from the age of 30).
You should know that Magnesium + Collagen supplements tend to be available in powder or capsules.
The daily dose you will have to take will depend on the format. In any case, the numbers are easy to remember:
- 10g of powder
- 6 capsules
If you do not use this combination, you will start experiencing the symptoms of a collagen deficiency. Therefore, if you want to avoid these issues, try increasing the collagen production with a good supply of magnesium.
When will I experience the effects of Collagen?
Depending on the collagen formula, it will take more or less time. A high percentage of collagen supplements are available in powder or capsules.
Not sure which one you should choose? Always try going for powder, since it is easier to absorb.
In addition, make sure that collagen supplements have a high protein content. This will help you enjoy its beneficial effects sooner. Purchase high quality collagen in HSN, always at the best price in the market.
What are the benefits of Collagen and Magnesium?
The benefits of Collagen + Magnesium on your health seem endless. That is why we want to focus on the fact that magnesium supports the natural production of collagen. Therefore, you cannot go wrong if you take both substances together.
The important of calcium for the formation of the bones can even stimulate the calcitonin, the hormone in charge of regulating the calcium levels. Above all, this helps to avoid the accumulation of this substance and takes it where it should be.
Do you want to know other benefits of magnesium?
- Regulating the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts alike, which improves the bone mineral density. Consequently, our bones will be stronger and we will have less chances of suffering fractures.
- Reduces the chances of suffering osteoporosis by treating the deficiency of this mineral (in the case of women).
Why take them together? Find out its Properties
Make the most of Collagen and Magnesium, try them out and experience the results sooner than you think:
Find out more about Collagen:
- More info about hydrolyzed collagen and its uses
- Read more about Magnesium and Collagen
- Exercise and Collagen – Read
- Click here to find out more about glycine and collagen
- Foods with collagen, read this article
- Click here to find out the types of collagen that exist
- Check out this post about something as basic as what are the uses of collagen