If you want to spend the hot Summer days with a completely natural and delicious smoothie, pay attention to this 3 Summer Smoothie Recipes
Summer Smoothie Recipes
Healthy and nutritious recipes, fast and easy to make.
Try them out for yourself!
Smoothie Green Power
Recipe Tips: Green Power Smoothie
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 small Cucumber (with or without peel)
- 1 small Apple
- 1/2 squeezed Lemon juice
- 1g of Ginger powder
- 2g of Kale Powder by HSNessentials
- 1/2 glass of Chipped ice
- 3/4 glass of Water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.08g|
|of which sugars:||21g|
How to make: Green Power Smoothie
- Put all the ingredients in a blender until you obtain a homogeneous blend.
- Pour into a glass or cup.
With natural ingredients that absolutely everyone will love.
Nobody will be able to resist these incredible smoothies!