One of the most popular pasta dishes, Spaghetti Carbonara, now with less calories thanks to the type of pasta: konjac.
Recipe Tips: Spaghetti Carbonara
- Preparation time: 18 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 2
- Number of servings: Medium
- Cooking style: European
- A bag of konjac pasta
- Two spoonfuls of carbonara sauce
- 20g of ham
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||11g|
|of which sugars:||2.6g|
How to make: Spaghetti Carbonara
- Wash the pasta after opening the back in order to get rid of the smell.
- Make the sauce or purchase one that is already made.
- Add ham to the pasta in order to add more flavor.
- Remove from the heat and serve. Enjoy!