Christmas is already here! We have come up with this Fit Soft Peanut Nougat recipe so that you will be able to enjoy it in the healthiest way. This one is for you fitness and Christmas lovers!
Soft Peanut Nougat
Would you like to enjoy Christmas to the fullest? This year you will be able to eat as much sweet as you want thanks to this recipe! Learn how to cook a soft peanut nougat.
Recipe Tips: Soft Peanut Nougat Recipe
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: European
- 30 ml of Coconut Oil
- 250g of White Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter
- 1 Stiff Egg White
- 30g of Toasted peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon of Sucralose
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.9g|
|of which sugars:||1.5g|
How to make: Soft Peanut Nougat Recipe
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl. Stir if it is not completely liquid.
- Add the egg white and mix it up.
- Then, add the peanut butter and stir until everything is well combined.
- Finally, add the peanuts and a little bit of sweetener. We have used ¼ tsp of Sucralose by HSN.
- Once everything is ready, pour the mass in a square or rectangular recipient covered with baking paper. Press it so that it will stick to the recipient.
- Cover it with some more baking paper and store it in the fridge for 6 hours at least. If you leave it for a day it will be better though.
- Unmold and cut it to serve. Store in the fridge.