Cook some Rice and Sesame Crepes for a sweet afternoon snack. Also, you can soak them in this low-calorie caramel syrup.
Recipe Tips: Rice and Sesame Crepes
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Crepe
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 2 eggs
- 50g of Rice Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 spoonful of sesame seeds
- 150ml of vegetable drink
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chocolate Syrup by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Rice and Sesame Crepes
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a pan with a little bit of oil (remove the excess with a napkin).
- Now, start cooking your crepes and try making them as thin as possible.
- Optional: you can use the HSN caramel syrup as topping.