Do you want to follow a balanced diet but you do not want to stop using Nutella? Are you following a cutting phase or diet but you still want to treat yourself with some sweet but low in sugar and fat? I think everyone has gone through the same thing.
So, we have come up with NutChoco Protein for all those who like to grab a spoon and eat directly from the bottle. It is a hyperprotein cocoa and hazelnut spread that is also low in sugar.
The NutChoco Protein by HSN Foods is a delicious chocolate and hazelnut spread, the perfect substitute for conventional spreads. Treat yourself with something sweet while following a healthy diet low in calories.
Thanks to this sugar-free cocoa spread, you will be able to cook sweet recipes while improving your adherence to the diet. Add it to pancakes, waffles, muffins, crepes, sponge cakes, cakes or spread it on bread for irresistible toasts. You will love how it tastes!
Recipe Tips: Crepes with NutChoco
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Crepe
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup of vanilla-flavored Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 1/2 cup of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 15g of Hyperprotein cocoa and Hazelnut Spread by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.9g|
|of which sugars:||1.7g|
How to make: Crepes with NutChoco
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix everything up with a blender.
- Take a non-stick pan with some oil and cook them on both sides.
- Fill them with NutChoco Protein.
- Let your imagination run wild and add some fruit (banana or strawberries, for example) or some low fat cream.
- Let's eat!