A fabulous afternoon snack! Quinoa and Evowhey Protein Porridge.
Recipe Tips: Quinoa and Evowhey Protein Porridge
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 30g of quinoa
- 150ml of water
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 150ml of vegetable drink or milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.7g|
|of which sugars:||7.9g|
How to make: Quinoa and Evowhey Protein Porridge
- Take a small pot and add the quinoa and water and boil for 15 or 20 minutes at low heat. Cover the pot and stir every once in a while.
- In the meantime, cut the strawberries. You can also use frozen red berries.
- Once the quinoa is ready, add the milk, the HSN whey protein and the strawberries. Mix everything and cook for 5 more minutes or until you obtain the consistency that you like. The more you cook, the thicker it will become!
- Serve warm. We hope you liked this recipe with a different and unique ingredient such as quinoa.