Do you want to make a recipe that will make you lick your fingers? Then, pay attention to this Pulled Pork with Barbecue Sauce by HSNfoods.
Pulled Pork Recipe
Today's recipe is for meat lovers!
Recipe Tips: Pulled Pork with Barbecue Sauce
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 400 gr of pork sirloin (without cutting)
- Enough meat stock to cover the pork
- HSNfoods barbecue sauce
- #To macerate the meat:
- 1 tbsp of Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of Sweet Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Italian Herbs
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 2 1 tbsps of Meat stock
- 1 tbsp of HSNfoods Barbecue Sauce
- Pink salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Pulled Pork with Barbecue Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients to macerate the meat in a bowl. Mix everything until it is well combined.
- Use this blend to cover the meat with a kitchen pencil and let it settle for an hour at least. But it would be better if you leave it for a day.
- Put the pork meat inside a hot pot and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- If there is spices stuck to the pot, wash it and put the meat back inside.
- Add the meat stock until you cover the pork completely.
- Cover the pot, heat it until it boils and lower the heat. Let it cook for 4-5 hours until the meat shreds easily. After cooking it, let is set for half and hour.
- When it is ready, remove the stock (save it) and shred it with a knife and a fork.
- Add part of the stock and some barbecue sauce.
- Cook for a few more minutes until the meat is soft and creamy.