Today, we wanted to share a very easy recipe for those rainy and cold days when all we want to do is stay in bed and watch a movie. Because… who can refuse a nice cup of hot chocolate?
How to make a Protein Hot Chocolate?
Here, we will list the ingredients that you are going to need. Also, if you have any question, leave us a comment and we will answer as soon as we can!
Recipe Tips: Protein Hot Chocolate
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cup
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of vegetable drink
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports (of your favorite flavor)
- 2 spoonfuls of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6g|
|of which sugars:||3.4g|
How to make: Protein Hot Chocolate
- Heat the water and vegetable drink and mix them.
- Add the protein, cocoa and vanilla extract. Stir very well until there are not lumps to get a creamy texture.
- Serve very hot and enjoy! 😊