A spongy protein egg white fluff with stiff egg whites and whey protein. A great combination before a workout!
How to cook a Protein Egg White Fluff?
Recipe Tips: Protein Egg White Fluff
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 4 egg whites
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein (choose the flavor that you want) by HSNsports
- Blueberries or any other fruit (optional)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||3.9g|
How to make: Protein Egg White Fluff
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and whisk them with and electric blender until they become stiff.
- Add the protein and keep whisking
- Then, you just have to add the fruit, refrigerate and enjoy!