Here you have a delicious recipe to make Coconut and Carrot Balls with a high protein content. Grab a pen and paper.
How to make Protein Coconut and Carrot Balls?
We know that you love sweet recipes, but we can always make it healthier and more nutritious. Today, we bring you a recipe to cook protein carrot balls.
Recipe Tips: Protein Coconut and Carrot Balls
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 7
- Cooking style: American
- 300g of carrot
- 20ml of vegetable drink
- 15g of Whey Protein Concentrate 2.0 by HSNraw
- 100g of grated coconut
- 5g of Sucralose Powder by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8.3g|
|of which sugars:||1.2g|
How to make: Protein Coconut and Carrot Balls
- Let's start by peeling the carrots and boiling them for 20 minutes.
- Then, take them out and strain them to remove as much water as possible.
- Mashed them with a fork or use a blender.
- Mix the drink with the protein to make a homogeneous mass that is easy to blend with the carrot.
- Then, mix the carrots with the coconut, sucralose and protein. Let it settle in the fridge for 30 minutes so that it will have a little bit of consistency.
- Once the mass is cold, make small balls and decorate them with grated coconut.
We want to encourage you to try them for yourselves, hope you like them!