Let’s make some delicious After Eight which are also high in protein
After Eight Recipe with Protein
Who can refuse some delicious After Eight? These sweets with a touch of mint are trending again (as if they have ever stopped 😉). Today, we bring you a recipe adapted to a fitness lifestyle, with more protein!
Recipe Tips: Protein After Eight
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 After Eight
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 30g of Whey Protein Concentrate by HSNraw
- 10ml of water
- 2ml of sweetener
- 1ml of mint flavoring
- 3 drops of green food coloring (optional)
- 100g of Dark Chocolate Bar by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Protein After Eight
- Put 30g of protein powder in a bowl and add 10ml of water. Mix it up.
- Now, add 2ml of liquid sweetener, 1ml of mint flavoring and 3 drops green food coloring (optional). Mix it up.
- Put the blend in 5-6 molds to make silicon muffins. Put it in the freezer.
- Once frozen, take out the blend and store in the freezer once again.
- Melt some chocolate with a steam bath or 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Put a spoonful of chocolate in the silicon mold and let it cool.
- Put the mint mass on top and cover with more chocolate.
- Let it cool for several hours in the fridge.