Are you obsessed with the delicious Nutchoco by HSNfoods? Well, you are certainly not the only one. Today, our partner Saúl Craviotto has come up with a delicious recipe to make this classic snack: Orange and Nut-Choco Tartlets. Let’s begin!
Have you tried the Nutchoco Spread by HSNfoods?
Orange and Nut-Choco Tartlets Recipe
Do you follow a fitness diet? Do you want to enjoy our delicious Nutchoco? Then, pay attention to this orange and nut-choco tartlets that Saúl Craviotto has made for us!
Recipe Tips: Orange and Nut-Choco Tartlets by Saúl Craviotto
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tartlet
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of Rice Flour 2.0 by HSNfoods
- 75g of corn flour
- 50ml of Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 50ml of cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Grated orange rind
- Nutchoco by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
How to make: Orange and Nut-Choco Tartlets by Saúl Craviotto
- Mix and knead all the ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous mass. You can use a food processor or a blender.
- Once the mass is ready, cover it in plastic foil and store it in the fridge for 30 minutes at least.
- After that time, take it out and stretch it with a rolling pin.
- Put the mass on the tartlet molds and shape it.
- Then, put them even in the oven (preheat at 180ºC) for 20-30 minutes (when they start to become golden)
- Once they are cold, fill them with the delicious Nutchoco by HSNfoods.