Similar to an omelette, and full of delicious ingredients… Mini Frittatas.
Recipe Tips: Mini Frittatas
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mini-Frittata
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 4 eggs
- 100g of bacon strips
- 50g of gouda cheese
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette
- 1 tin of mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A pinch of oregano
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,4g|
|of which sugars:||1,7g|
How to make: Mini Frittatas
- Chop all the vegetables and sauté them in a pan.
- In another pan, cook the bacon. Once ready, add it to the vegetable pan.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, along with the vegetables and bacon. Add the salt and pepper and beat well.
- In an oven mould (like one you'd use for muffins), fill each section with the mix. Sprinkle some cheese and the oregano over the top.
- Then stick it in the oven for 15mins at 180º.
- Check if it's nice and golden – if it is, it's ready, if not, leave it in for a few more minutes.