Would you like to learn how to cook a Milk Tart? We will tell you how!
How to cook a healthy tart?
Delicious recipe to treat ourselves with quality ingredients.
Recipe Tips: Milk Tart
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tart
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 stiff egg whites
- 80ml of vegetable milk
- 30g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports (cotton candy flavor)
- Sweetener to taste
- 1 glass of skimmed milk or vegetable drink
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||7.4g|
How to make: Milk Tart
- Take a medium-size bowl and pour the 80ml of vegetable drink, add the egg yolk and whisk.
- Add the oat flour and protein powder. Mix everything until it is well combined.
- Then, add the stiff egg whites and fold carefully.
- Pour the mass in a silicon mold and bake at 165º for 30-35 minutes. Use a stick to make sure that the tart is cooked on the inside.
- Take it out of the oven and cut like we do in the video.
- Mix the glass of milk or vegetable drink with sweetener. If you want, add a little bit more of the Evowhey protein.
- Put a layer of sponge cake in a small mold and soak it with milk. Put another layer of sponge cake and repeat the process.
- Let it settle for 4-5 hours in the fridge at least.
- Ready to serve.