Today, the girls from the Fit Happy Sisters have brought us something to dip: Matcha Hummus
What a nutritious delicacy! Wanna try? 😋
Matcha Hummus Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need and how to make this fantastic recipe. If you have any question, leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Recipe Tips: Matcha Hummus
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 400g of cooked white kidney beans
- ½ garlic clove
- 10-20g of Matcha Tea Powder by HSNessentials
- 15g of tahini
- 15ml of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.3g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Matcha Hummus
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Add a little bit more of matcha and olive oil to decorate.