An excellent meal that you can match with some baked potatoes and a splash of olive oil on top: Marinated Chicken
Recipe Tips: Marinated Chicken
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g Chicken Breast
- One lemon juice
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
How to make: Marinated Chicken
- The previous night, put the following things in a tupper: the chicken (breast) previously chopped, 1 lemon juice, 2-3 sliced garlics, and some parsley and salt.
- Mix everything together and put it in the fridge.
- The next day, you just simply have to cook everything in a pan and be amazed by this exquisite dish.