Let’s get in the kitchen to cook tomorrow’s breakfast. There is nothing better than a delicious and healthy Marble Cake to start the day off with energy
Marble Cake Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients that you will need. If you have any question, leave a comment down below and we will answer as soon as we can.
Recipe Tips: Marble Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 1 cup of rice flour by HSNfoods
- 1/2 cup of amylopectin by HSNraw
- 1/4 coconut powder by HSNfoods
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of sodium bicarbonate
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of vegetable drink
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil by HSNbio
- 3 tsps of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- *For the chocolate layer
- 6 tbsps of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps of coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of vegetable drink
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.9g|
|of which sugars:||15.1g|
How to make: Marble Cake
- Mix the vegetable drink with the lemon juice and set it aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Smash the bananas with the honey, vegetable drink, vanilla essence and coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Divide the mass in half, leaving 1/3 in one half and 2/3 in the other.
- Add the ingredients for the chocolate layer to the 1/3 of mass.
- Take a rectangular mold and add both halves in different layers in order to achieve the 'marble' effect.
- Bake at 200ºC for 45-50 minutes.