Here you have the recipe you have been waiting for: Maca and Date Balls
The maca plant has many benefits for different aspects of our body. That is why we thought it would be a great idea to make a series of recipes in order to include this ingredient in our diet.
Grab some paper and write down this recipe in order to make it yourself at home. Here you have the list of ingredients you will need and how to cook them 😉
Maca and Date Balls Recipe
Wanna try these appetizing balls filled with maca, dates, oats...?
Recipe Tips: Maca and Date Balls
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- 6 dates
- 1 spoonful of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 spoonful of honey
- 2 scoops of Maca Powder by HSNessentials
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter by HSNfoods
- 1/4 a cup of ground linseed
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.9g|
|of which sugars:||5.8g|
How to make: Maca and Date Balls
- Use a blender to mix the dates, almond butter, honey and oil until everything if well combined.
- Take a bowl and mix the oats, linseed, maca and cinnamon.
- Add the date blend and mix it up until everything is well combined.
- Make small balls with this final blend and put them on a baking tray or recipient and put them in the fridge.
Without any doubt, it is a perfect recipe for a healthy snack between meals.