An exquisite snack to take at any time of the day. A good supply of protein with a touch of lemon flavor!
Recipe Tips: Lemon Snacks
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Snack
- Number of servings: 14
- Cooking style: European
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 2 Eggs
- 20g of HSNfoods Sucralose
- 15g of HSNfoods Oat flour
- 20g of HSNsports Evowhey lemon yogurt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.1g|
How to make: Lemon Snacks
- Heat a pot with water and put a bowl inside but do not let it touch the water.
- Put the lemon juice, add the Sucralose, and stir.
- Add the eggs and whisk well to blend them with the lemon juice and Sucralose. Cook for one or two minutes until the mixture thickens, and do not stop whisking.
- Remove the bowl from the pot with water. Add the oat flour and mix well, then add the lemon yogurt flavored protein and mix again.
- When you mix all the ingredients properly, put the mixture in a pastry bag. Make little snacks with the mass.
- Bake at 170° C for 8-10 minutes.