Who would not enjoy a refreshing ice lolly while getting an extra protein supply and barely any calories?
Recipe Tips: Lemon Protein Ice Lollies
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Ice Lolly
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 50g of Frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- Lemon juice
- 1 glass of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.7g|
|of which sugars:||3.1g|
How to make: Lemon Protein Ice Lollies
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Put the blend in silicon molds.
- Store them in the fridge for 3 hours at least.