These are times to stay home, studying, teleworking or simply taking care of our little ones. That is why in HSN, we want to try and help you get through the quarantine. Today, we bring you the best fitness recipes during quarantine. Super healthy and delicious!
Yes, all the fitness recipes we are going to show you here will help you lose or maintain your weight during the quarantine.
Oat Porridge to start the day off
The best way to start the day off with energy! Carbohydrates + Protein 😉
Recipe Tips: Protein Porridge with Fruit
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 100ml of water or skimmed milk
- 2 scoops of Protein Porridge by FoodSeries (we suggest the apple-cinnamon or vanilla flavors)
- 1 banana
- Fruit in season
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.1g|
|of which sugars:||15g|
How to make: Protein Porridge with Fruit
- Pour 100ml of water or skimmed milk in a pot if you are going to cook it in ceramic hob.
- If you are going to heat it on the microwave, pour the same amount in a bowl and cook it for less than a minute (depending on the microwave).
- When you take it out, open the bag of Protein Porridge by HSNfoods and add a scoop in the bowl, stir for a few seconds.
- Do the same with the second scoop and stir until you obtain an appropriate texture,
- Cut the banana in slices and add the to the porridge and stir.
- Do the same with the rest of fruit you have selected. We have used strawberries and raspberries as well.
Even though we are going to stay home the whole day, it will be key to start the day off full of energy.
That way, we will avoid eating mindlessly during the rest of the day, since temptations are closer to us these days 🙂
Here you have three options, together with our protein porridge by FoodSeries with some fresh fruit. We suggest trying out the two oat biscuit recipes: one of them more digestive and the other rich in protein.
Try cooking them for yourself at home!
Recipes for Lunch
We have selected three recipes so that you will keep getting the most important nutrients for the organism: protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals.
Not enough? Right, but you will find many more in our HSN Blog. So keep browsing and finding new options in the Fitness Recipes category. You will have more than enough recipes for the quarantine.
Ideas for Fitness Snacks
After being done with work, eat a snack in order to face a home workout.
It is important to make sure that you have plenty of energy to do exercise!
Here you have some ideas that we have specially selected for you, fitness recipes during quarantine. Delicious and healthy snacks!
Homemade Fitness Dinners
After a long day, it is time to relax a bit and cook a delicious dinner.
We have come up with a series of light dinners to will help us sleep tight during the whole night.
Check them out and let us know what you think about them in the comments below 😉
Other Fitness Treats
But we are spending a long time home, working, training… you are accomplishing all the objectives you have set for all these days.
So we are going to treat ourselves a little! Here you have some ideas to treat yourself with fitness recipes during quarantine.
For example, a delicious dessert
- Read more recipes with Whey Protein. Click here.
- Oat pancakes are also delicious, try this recipe, a classic!.
- Make sure to check the home workout routine. We will update the post with more exercises.