A delicious recipe to dine like a king! Grilled Squids
Recipe Tips: Grilled Squids
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300g squid
- 3 garlic gloves
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 150ml of white wine
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.8g|
|of which sugars:||2.3g|
How to make: Grilled Squids
- It is advisable to freeze the squids (take them out one hour before cooking) so that they will be soft.
- Clean the squids (or you can ask the fishmonger to do so). Wash them properly.
- Pour the wine, oil, salt, garlic, parsley and lemon juice in a blender. Mix properly.
- Use a small basting brush to coat the squids with the previous blend.
- Add a little bit of the blend to a pan or grill. When it is hot, cook the squids at medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Finally, add the rest of the previous sauce, remove from the heat and cover for 3 minutes.
Easy to find ingredients - 100%
Make a delicious homemade burger to your liking. Much tastier and more nutritious than anything …