A great recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or afternoon snack with gluten-free buckwheat pancakes
Gluten-free Buckwheat Pancakes Recipe
Pancakes are a specialty from British cuisine. You can cook them with buckwheat and use different toppings. For instance, you can eat a pancake with salad in order to enjoy a healthy meal.
Recipe Tips: Gluten-free Buckwheat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: British
- 250g of buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 500ml of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.4g|
How to make: Gluten-free Buckwheat Pancakes
- Mix the buckwheat flour with the eggs and add the water with a pinch of salt little by little.
- Mix it up until you get a smooth mass and let it settle for an hour.
- On the meantime, let's make the stuffing.
- Chop some mushrooms and cooked ham, grate organic Gouda cheese or other type of pure natural cheese, take some spinach leaves, organic feta cheese, cheese cream, tomatoes, pepper, courgette or any vegetable of your choice.
- Cook the ingredients for the pancake stuffing lightly.
- Heat a little bit of oil at medium heat in a non-stick pan and pour the mass little by little and spread it until you have a thin layer.
- When it is cooked, put the stuffing carefully and and bend the mass in a half until it covers the stuffing completely.
- The pancakes will be ready when they look crispy on the outside.