Today, we bring a recipe for those who are wheat intolerant: Gluten-free Bread
Gluten-free Bread Recipe
You can make many gluten-free products with buckwheat or almond flour. Plan a day of the week like Sunday to make everything you need for the whole week. Once it cools down you can freeze it individually, so that you can use it whenever you need.
Recipe Tips: Gluten-Free Bread
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 50g
- Number of servings: 20
- Cooking style: European
- 1Kg of gluten-free flour
- 1 cube of fresh yeast (approximately 42 grams)
- 750 milliliters of warm water
- Poppy, sesame, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds to decorate
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.6g|
How to make: Gluten-Free Bread
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and leave the center empty.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and then pour the yeast water little by little on the flour bowl.
- Mix and knead slowly until you get a smooth mass.
- Let the mass settle in a calm and warm place for an hour approximately.
- After that, make small balls with the mass and put them on a baking tray.
- Take a bowl with warm water and put the seeds that you chose. Stir and then use a brush to decorate every ball.
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 250 degrees and cook them for 20 minutes at 220 degrees.
You can purchase gluten-free flour in a store specialized in healthy nutrition or dietetics. But first, read the cooking instructions carefully to know if it already has salt or yeast. If it does not, add two teaspoons of salt.