Today, we bring you a very typical recipe with a little twist: Flavored Porridge Bowls
It is a traditional “porridge” breakfast made of oat flakes. In this case, we have used a very special ingredient that is also delicious: flavored peanut butter!
Flavored Porridge Bowls Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients and instructions to cook this typical breakfast, with a little twist 😉
Recipe Tips: Flavored Porridge Bowl
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 300g of Oat Flakes by HSNfoods
- 500ml of water
- Toppings (a spoonful of each):
- Flavored peanut butters by HSNfoods
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ apple
- 5-6 strawberries
- Ground almonds
- Ground cinnamon
- Chia seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.4g|
|of which sugars:||8.1g|
How to make: Flavored Porridge Bowl
- Put a pot with the oat flakes and water and cook them.
- Boil between 5-6 minutes, until the flakes are smooth.
- Meanwhile, cut the fruit and leave a few bits to decorate.
- Serve the bowls with the different flavors and toppings to taste.
- If you mix the hot porridge with the fruit and flavored peanut butter, you will sweeten the porridge.
- But if you like it even sweeter, you can use a little bit of the sweetener.