We bring you a different kind of recipe: Lentil discs.
Tired of the traditional recipes? That’ll soon change with this one. The principal ingredient? Lentils! Enjoy these delicious lentil discs lovingly prepared by the Fit Happy Sisters.
Recipe Tips: Lentil Discs
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Disc
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: Meditrerranean
- 200g Cooked and drained lentils
- 60g of Roast squash
- 1 Egg
- 60g of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Lentil Discs
- Crush the lentils with a fork.
- Add the pumpkin and the egg, which should be beaten.
- Add the flour and salt.
- Place in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Use two spoons to form the burgers on non-stick paper.
- Place in the oven for 20 min at 180°C or until they're firm.
- Serve with bread, lettuce, tomato and enjoy your vegetable disc.