When you’re in love, what better way to show it than by cooking up something delicious? Valentine’s Pancakes.
Recipe Tips: Valentine’s Pancakes
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml of Milk
- 50 g of Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 40 g of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- Sweetener to taste
- Cocoa powder from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,2g|
|of which sugars:||1,5g|
How to make: Valentine’s Pancakes
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the yolks in a bowl and add the milk, flour, ground almonds and sweetener.
- Separate ¼ of the mixture into another other bowl and add 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Mix well and put into a piping or plastic bag, cutting off one of the corners a little.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the rest of the mixture with the egg whites (with folding movements).
- Heat a frying pan or crepe pan and make hearts with the cocoa mixture.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and then put the pancake mixture on top of each heart, thus making the pancakes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Leave to simmer for 5-8 min. Turn over and cover again.