Give these sweet chocolates and charm your partner this Valentine’s Day.
Recipe Tips: Valentine’s Day Chocolates
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Chocolate
- Number of servings: 14
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- ¾ of Dark Choco with Coconut sugar free by FoodSeries
- 2 squares of unsweetened white Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of Beetroot Powder by EssentialSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,2g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Valentine’s Day Chocolates
- Melt the chocolates.
- Add a pinch of beetroot powder to the white chocolate and mix it well.
- Pour the chocolate into the slots of an ice cube tray.
- Decorate with the "pink" chocolate and add sprinkles if you wish.
- Place in the freezer for 20-25 min and unmould.
- Make a little bag with the chocolates and give it as a gift to your Valentine.
Easy to Make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%