Here you have the perfect recipe for Valentine’s Day: A Chocolate Mini Cake.
Do you still do not know how to surprise that special person on Valentine’s Day? What about a delicious recipe after an incredible dinner?
You will definitely succeed with this delicious Mini Cake!
Valentine’s Day Mini Cake Recipe
Here you have the ingredients that you will need to cook your Valentine's Day Mini Cake.
Recipe Tips: Valentine’s Day Mini Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of Evowhey & Oats by SportSeries
- ⅓ of Peanut Butter by HSNFoods
- 25g of Sugar-free Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- Sweetener to taste
- 20g of Chocolate Tablet by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.7g|
|of which sugars:||1.2g|
How to make: Valentine’s Day Mini Cake
- Whisk the egg in a bowl.
- Add the protein, butter, cocoa powder and sweetener. Mix everything properly.
- Take a recipient suitable for the microwave and cook for 30-40 seconds.
- Take it out, let it settle for a few minutes and cover it with some melted chocolate and strawberries before serving.
You will melt the heart of your partner with this delicious Fitness Valentine’s Mini Cake!