A recipe that wins over… Strawberry Valentine’s Day Cake
Recipe Tips: Strawberry Valentine’s Day Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 3 eggs
- 30 ml of oil
- 80 ml of yoghurt
- 15 g of Peanut Butter Extra Creamy by FoodSeries
- 65 g of Almond Flour by FoodSeries
- 30 g of Instant Oat Flour neutral flavour by FoodSeries
- 5 g of baking powder
- 70 g of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries
- Choccafit Spread by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,9g|
|of which sugars:||4,3g|
How to make: Strawberry Valentine’s Day Cake
- Whisk the eggs for a couple of minutes until frothy.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients: oil, yoghurt, peanut butter and some crushed raspberries to add colour.
- On the other hand mix the dry ingredients: oat flour, ground almonds, erythritol and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe dish and cook for 5:30 minutes at maximum power.
- Allow to cool so it can be opened in half.
- Fill it with cocoa cream Choccafit Spread HSN.
- For the frosting: 150 g of light cream cheese, raspberries and 20 g of erythritol.
- Mix and cover the cake when it is cold.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
Easy to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%