Would you like to surprise your couple with an exquisite recipe for Valentine’s Day? Well, here you have these delicious Fit Love Bombs.
Recipe Tips: Fit Love Bombs
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bomb
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- *For the jam:
- 100 g of frozen berries
- 15 g of FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
- 2 g of FoodSeries Xanthan Gum Powder
- *For the donuts:
- 1 egg
- 20 g of FoodSeries Soft Peeled Peanuts Butter
- 40 g of Plain yoghurt
- 60 g of FoodSeries Almond Flour
- 30 g of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries
- 5 g of Yeast
- *For the glazing:
- 1 tablet of FoodSeries Dark Choco with Cocoa Nibs
- 5 g of Coconut oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8g|
|of which sugars:||3,3g|
How to make: Fit Love Bombs
- To make the jam, place the berries in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring for 5 minutes or until the berries thicken..
- Add erythritol and xanthan gum. Mix well and let it cool down.
- To make the donuts, mix the egg, peanut butter and yoghurt together..
- Then add the almond flour, erythritol, yeast and mix well.
- Divide into silicone donut molds and microwave at maximum power for 2:45 minutes..
- For the coating, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals..
- Place a teaspoon of melted chocolate for each of the doughnuts on a piece of baking paper..
- Place each donut on top of the chocolate.
- Fill the donut holes with the jam and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat the chocolate again and coat the donuts on the bottom.
- Leave in the fridge and then cover the top..
- You can garnish with chopped almonds before the chocolate cools down..