What better sign of love to start Valentine’s Day with this delicious brownie?
Recipe Tips: Brownie in a Pan
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Egg
- 60 ml of Milk or Plant-based Drink
- 1 large tbsp of Soft Peeled Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 SnickerDoodle Flavour by FoodSeries
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- Chocolate chips
- 2 peeled walnuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Brownie in a Pan
- Mix the ingredients in wet.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place in a pan or small baking tin.
- Bake at 190º C 6-8 min.
- Serve hot.