Who does not enjoy eating some delicious biscuits with milk?
Biscuits Filled with Love Recipe
Let's cook delicious biscuits that we can make for a special occasion such as Valentine's Day, or whenever you feel like treating yourself!
Recipe Tips: Biscuits filled with Love
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 90g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries (biscuit flavor)
- 100g of Thin Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 3 tbsps of Bio Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 50ml of hot milk or vegetable drink
- Peanut Butter and Coconut with Honey by FoodSeries
- Homemade strawberry jam (recipe down below)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Biscuits filled with Love
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl. Add the hot milk and stir until the oil melts. (If you make this recipe during the summer you will not have to heat the milk, since the coconut oil will probably be liquid due to the heat).
- Add the oat flakes and stir. Do the same with the oat flour. You should be able to easily knead the mass with your hands, which should be smooth but not sticky. If it is a bit sticky, add a little bit more oat flour. On the contrary, add a little bit of milk if it is too hard.
- Flatten the mass on vegetable paper and stretch it with a rolling pin. Shape the biscuits with a pastry cutter. Use a smaller pastry cutter to cut a heart on half of them.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC. Get the heart-shaped biscuits out of the oven, since they will be ready sooner than the others. Leave the others for 5 or 7 more minutes.
- Now let’s fill them up. Take the flat biscuits and spread a spoonful of coconut and peanut butter with honey. Put a teaspoon of homemade jam or a sugar-free jam on the center. Cover them with the biscuits with a heart-shaped hole, press softly on the edges so that they stick together and the jam comes out of the heart.
- #If you want to make homemade jam:
- Wash 6-7 big strawberries, remove their stalk and cut them in small dices.
- Take a pan or pot and heat it. Then, pour a tablespoon of coconut oil. Add the strawberries and stir once in a while until they dissolve completely.
- You can smash them with a fork in order to obtain a smoother texture. Add a spoonful of chia seeds or hydrated gelatin. Stir, pour it in a closed recipient and store in the fridge for a couple of hours. It will last for a week.