Here you have a very special recipe that you can enjoy with the whole family: Banana Muffins
Recipe Tips: Banana Muffins
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 250ml of Plant Milk or Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 3 Tbsps of Cocoa and Peanut Butter with Coconut by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Egg White Powder by HSNfoods
- 2 scoops of Defatted Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- 60g of Oat Flakes by HSNfoods
- Sweetener to taste
- 15g of Dark Chocolate Tablet by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.7g|
|of which sugars:||6.3g|
How to make: Banana Muffins
- Pour the milk in a food processor. Add the banana in pieces and blend.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and save some of the oat flakes. Blend everything properly.
- Now, you can add half of the remaining oat flakes and half of the remaining chips.
- Pour the mass in cupcake molds and decorate them with the rest of the oat flakes and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 175ºC heat up and down (use a stick to see if they are cooked on the inside).
- Take them out and let it cool before unmolding.