Today, we bring you a different and delicious recipe: Battered Hake with Peanut.
Battered Hake with Peanut Recipe
You will be able to cook this recipe in a very short time.
Recipe Tips: Battered Hake with Peanut
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 unit
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: European
- 400g of clean Hake cut in sticks
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Egg Whites
- Defatted Peanut Butter Powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
How to make: Battered Hake with Peanut
- Add the salt and pepper to the hake.
- Whisk the egg whites.
- Soak the hake in the egg whites.
- Then, coat them with the defatted peanut butter powder until they are completely covered on all sides.
- Put the hake on baking paper on an oven tray, cook for 15-20 minutes at 190ºC, with heat both at the top and bottom with fan.
- The cooking time will depend on the thickness and size of the hake sticks.