If you like the combination of Coconut and Chocolate, this protein shake is for you. It approximately has a carbohydrate:protein 2:1 ratio, which is why a great of recharging your batteries after the workout. It will taste like heaven!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate 2.0
- 1 scoop of Rice Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Desiccated Coconut Powder by HSNfoods
- 2 scoops of Coconut Sugar by HSNfoods
- 20g of Dark Chocolate Tablet with coconut
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||13.3g|
|of which sugars:||14.7g|
How to make: Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake
- Pour 300ml in a glass together with the rest of the ingredients and mix everything.
- Mix everything properly.
- Pour the blend in a glass or cup and add the desiccated coconut on top. Stir.