The Acai Bowl is a very easy dessert that you can make with a blender.
It is very healthy, nutritious and it is super tasty! Recently, this recipe has become very popular in social media.
How to make an Acai Bowl?
Do you want to make your first acai bowl? It is quite simple, we have broken the process down into easy steps. Enjoy this appetizing bowl which is so trendy on Instagram.
Recipe Tips: Acai Bowl
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup of vegetable drink
- 1 spoonful of Almond Butter by FoodSeries
- 2 teaspoons of Acai powder
- Sliced fruit: strawberries, mango, banana, kiwi, blueberries...
- Goji berries
- Grated coconut
- Chia seeds
- Dark chocolate chips
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.8g|
|of which sugars:||41.2g|
How to make: Acai Bowl
- The base for the acai is mainly the frozen banana and vegetable milk. The frozen banana provides a creamy texture to the acai. The result is similar to an ice cream.
- To freeze the banana, you just have to peel it, cut it in 3-4 bits and put it in a bag or recipient suitable for freezers.
- You can add any vegetable milk of your choice: almond, cashew, walnut... If you have not made it yourself, make sure that it does not have added sugars.
- The butter provides fat and creaminess to the bowl.
- Acai is a berry with a strong flavor, so a small amount will do to make a bowl.
- Usually, the banana flavor will work as sweetener. If you want more sweetness, add a date.
- Now you can create as many bowls as you want. This is a basic recipe for you to start finding out new flavors and textures, so that you can play with new combinations.
- Once the base is ready, you can add any toppings that you may like. This step is up to you!
- However, if you are following a paleo diet, you should avoid adding any type of cereal. The remaining ingredients are suitable for a paleo diet.
This is a very basic recipe, you can make an endless number of combinations, don’t be afraid of being creative!