A treat for the palate, and of course, a sweet way to start the day… Oat Pancake with Marshmallow Topping.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Marshmallow Topping
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 50g FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 measure of SportSeries Evowhey Protein 2.0 (we recommend using the Marshmallow flavour)
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- Himalayan salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10g|
|of which sugars:||2,8g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Marshmallow Topping
- Mix the egg whites with the oat flour.
- In a pan, pre-heated with a little oil, pour in the mixture. Depending on the number of pancakes, we'll add more or less.
- Cook the pancake(s) over a low heat.
- Place the pancakes (one on top of the other) on a plate.
- Add the protein to a glass. Pour in a splash of water and stir well with a spoon. Depending on the degree of creaminess wanted, add more or less water.
- Pour the topping over the pancakes.
- Add the shredded coconut.
- And it's ready to enjoy!