A succulent recipe for cherry lovers! Will you be able to resist? Try it at home!
Recipe Tips: Oats and Egg Whites “Cherry Pancake”
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 120g of fresh white cheese, beaten
- 100g of stoneless cherries
- 4 egg whites
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 2g de Xanthan Gum from FoodSeries
- Erythritol from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,4g|
|of which sugars:||8,3g|
How to make: Oats and Egg Whites “Cherry Pancake”
- Add the (washed) cherries to a bowl and blend them with the help of a mixer.
- Then add the fresh white cheese and xanthan gum and beat well, this time using a whisk.
- We should be aiming for a thick cream (although you can vary according to the taste of each person).
- Then it's time to mix the egg whites and oat flour: mix them in a blender and add the erythritol to taste. Blend well.
- Now cook the the pancakes: we're aiming for thin pancakes (as if they were crepes).
- Plate up the pancakes and spread them with the cherry cream. Cover them by placing another pancake on top.
To find out more delicious oat pancake recipes, don’t forget to check out this post.