Who wants a piece of delicious strawberry-chocolate cake? We can’t resist!
It’s made with Oat Flour for the base and with soy protein isolate too, a cake that will taste great and with excellent nutritional value!
Recipe Tips: Strawberry and Chocolate Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: European
- 2 scoops of of Instant Oats in Brownie flavour from FoodSeries
- 2 eggs
- 650ml of milk or plant milk
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 2 scoops of Strawberry-flavoured Soy Protein Isolate from EssentialSeries
- 1 scoop of Sucralose Powder from FoodSeries
- 3 scoops of Guar Gum Powder from FoodSeries
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 50g Dark Chocolate Bar
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,6g|
|of which sugars:||4,3g|
How to make: Strawberry and Chocolate Cake
- First, prepare the base: beat the eggs and add the brownie oatmeal and the 150ml of milk, then stir.
- In a frying pan, heat a spoonful of coconut oil, add the mixture and make the pancake.
- Take the amount we need and adjust to the base of the mould. Assemble in the mould.
- In a saucepan, heat about 250ml of milk, yoghurt, protein, sucralose, and finally add the guar gum and stir continuously, adding the rest of the milk until you get the desired texture.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and shape it. Leave to cool for about 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate with a spoonful of coconut oil.
- Pour it over. Cool for another 4 hours until the chocolate has the right consistency.
- Take out of the mould and decorate.