Let’s make some delicious and Healthy Biscuits!
Recipe Tips: Healthy Biscuits
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 16
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 60g of Smooth Skinless Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 160g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by FoodSeries
- 100g of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries
- 80ml of dairy or plant milk
- 10ml of vanilla
- 5g of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,4g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Healthy Biscuits
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead and press well into a ball.
- Divide into small balls of the same size.
- Shape the biscuits. You can use a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
- Leave to cool and store in a closed container.