A low-carbohydrate recipe… but super tasty! Stuffed Courgette.
Recipe Tips: Stuffed Courgette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1/2 Courgette
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 large courgette
- 50g Serrano ham cubes
- 100g of minced beef
- 20g Emmental cheese and 20g of Gouda
- 1 tablespoon of sun-dried tomatoes
- Mix of hot spices
- 2 garlic cloves
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,1g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Stuffed Courgette
- Cut the courgette in half and scoop out the flesh, then cut this flesh into small cubes.
- In a pan, over a medium heat, add oil and cook the meat. Add the salt and pepper and/or the hot spices.
- Meanwhile, in another pan add the courgette and cook until tender. When tender, add the tomatoes, which should be finely sliced.
- When the meat is ready, add the ham, and in the same pan we cooked the courgette, put everything together.
- Fill each courgette with the mix.
- Add the cheese on top.
- Stick it in the oven (pre-heated for 10mins at 180º) and cook for 15-20mins at 160º.